Call for Abstracts
(General Abstract Submissions)
Abstract Submission Deadline
Monday, July 11 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time
Abstract submission has been closed.
The presenter must be a member of the Japanese Society for the Study of Xenobiotics. If you are not a member of JSSX, please review the below "this page" and complete your membership process.
Mainichi-Gakujutsu-Forum, Palace-Side Bldg. 2F, 1-1-1 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0003
TEL : +81-3-6267-4550 FAX : +81-3-6267-4555
E-mail : email@example.com
Please review this page
Type of Presentation
- We are calling for two types of presentation for the general session: oral and poster.
- The Organizing Committee will, through its consultations, choose oral presenters from the abstracts submitted under the types "Oral" or "Either".
- If you would like to present a poster, please choose "Apply" or "Not Apply" for the Best Poster Award.
- "Presentation Hours" are provided for Poster Presentations, and the presenters can discuss their work freely with participants in front of their own posters.
Best Poster Award
- "Best Poster Award" will be given in this Annual Meeting. If you would like to apply for this Award, please choose "Apply" when submitting your abstract. The Best Poster Award Selection Committee will select finalists for the Award.
The finalists will be interviewed by the Best Poster Award Selection Committee on Day 1 and then the Best Poster Award winner will be selected.
The Award Ceremony will be held during this Meeting, at which a certificate and a supplementary prize will be awarded to the winner. Further details of the Award Ceremony will be announced later.
- The general session (oral) should be given in English. The posters for the general presentation should also be provided in English.
- The presenter of the general session must be a member of Japanese Society for the Study of Xenobiotics at the time of abstract submission. If you are not a member of JSSX, please make sure to complete your membership process. (Visit here for application) However, the co-author(s) need not be JSSX member(s).
- Only one presentation is allowed per person. However, this may not be applied to co-authors listed on a joint presentation.
- Drug delivery
- Drug discovery
- Drug interaction
- Phase I enzyme
- Phase II enzyme
Presentation Title Character Limit
- The title should be no longer than 180 characters.
- Capitalize only the first letter and lowercase the rest.
- End with no period.
- Superscripts, subscripts, and italics are available, but not line breaks.
Abstract Character Limit
- The abstract should be structured into the following sections in order: [Purpose], [Methods], [Results and Discussion], and [Conclusions].
- The abstract main text should be no longer than 2,200 characters.
- *The total number of characters (including the title, authors' names, institutions, and the main text) should be no longer than 2,500 characters.
Acceptance and Classification
- The Organizing Committee is in sole charge of the decision of acceptance or rejection of the abstracts. The decision will be communicated through email later.
Abstract Submission Method
- Fill in the required fields of a Word file that you can download from the following button "Format", and send it to the Meeting Secretariat by email.
- When you email the file, please make sure that you specify the following information:
- (1)Your presentation type (Oral, Poster, or Either)
- (2)In case you choose Poster, "Apply" or "Not Apply" for the Best Poster Award
Meeting Secretariat E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Policy
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purpose of conducting 31st JSSX Annual Meeting. Moreover, personal information submitted will be strictly controlled with a necessary security measure.
Contact for Further Information about Abstract Submission
Department of Pharmacy
Shinshu University Hospital
3-1-1 Asahi, Matsumoto-shi, Nagano, 390-8621 JAPAN
TEL/FAX : +81-263-37-3021
E-mail : email@example.com